View Single Post
Old 05-10-2015, 11:17 AM  
Scott McD
Too lazy to set a custom title

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robbie View Post
Theo, Roy, Claudia Marie, and myself went there back when they first opened.

The "clubs" in Vegas are not for me. They are absolutely no fun at all.

The ONLY people who are having a good time are the celebrities and VIP's in the sections that us "normal" people can never get into. That's true of all the clubs.

Back in the glory days of Vegas you could go see the biggest stars in the world at that time doing live shows (Sinatra, Elvis, Streisand, Liberace, etc.). And then you might run into them later at the tables gambling. Hell Dean Martin even dealt blackjack a few times for fun.

These days?
"Stars" like Kim Kardashian are advertised at one of these mega-clubs. So you go thinking you can say "hi" to her and party in the same place.
Reality: You end up as one of the herd of cattle in the big section of hell.
Meanwhile Kim Kardashian comes in from her private suite on a private elevator and comes out and waves to the crowd from a private balcony of the club. Then she ducks inside to the private room to party.

And we're all down on the floor crammed in like sardines and paying $17 for a well brand vodka cocktail that is watered down and took us an hour to get because there are no tables or waitresses UNLESS you pay thousands of dollars for "table service".

I don't understand why people go to those places. Shitty service, overpriced drinks, no entertainment (unless you count a "DJ" pushing "play" on his laptop and a cool light show as entertainment)
I'd much rather see a band playing, pay a reasonable price for a drink and have some room to breathe.
Pretty much everything you said there was spot on.

We ended up in Omnia in Ceasers last night. I wanted to check it out. Looks wise it is amazing inside. And that roof that goes up and down really does give it a unique feel. Again though the place was rammed and drinks prices were ridiculous.

Had an argument with some scammers out in the street an hour ago as we paid $80 yesterday for tickets for David Guetta pool party today, only to find out those assholes were fake. How do they get away with it on the strip ??

I Buy My High Quality Traffic Here, You Should Too!

Scott McD is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote