Thread: Clips4sale copy
View Single Post
Old 05-17-2015, 02:12 AM  
Bladewire
StraightBro

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by visiono View Post
I am thinking of building a site such as clips4sale since it can make a lot of money. Obviously the hardest part would be the get enough paying customers that studios would want to make sales through my site instead of clips4sale. So, can i assume the only way to do this in say 1-2 years is to use media buying? what kind of budget would i need for advertising?
Also, does anyone know how much profit clips4sale makes per year?
Forget the haters here. You can do this! Focus all of your energy on this like a laser. Buy a clipsforsale clone, there are many under $30, one has a 30 free trial money back gurantee if I remember. Put it on some $25 a month shared hosting , you can get a designer to customize it for under $100. use the rest on ad space and over time and with a little experimenting you will have a new improved clips4sale platform. just keep your focus and don't be deterred. One by one they will come to sell on your new space.

Bladewire is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote