View Single Post
Old 06-01-2015, 05:14 AM  
MetaMan
I AM WEB 2.0

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Barry-xlovecam View Post
Let's not turn America into a war against a religion. Those protesters in Phoenix are little better that those in your video of Syrian rebels -- they are both an armed mob using intimidation. The only thing these sorts of armed protests create are new terrorists, or new Jihadists, depending on your point of view.

You don't have a First Amendment right to threaten or cause duress to a person ''because of their race, ethnicity, national origin, religious, sexual orientation, or disability.''

How do you think this armed protest is being propagandized in the Islamic World? They can point to armed Americans threatening their religious freedom and call for more Jihad. This just becomes and endless cycle -- the past 14+ years prove that. You want another 100 years war?

Cut off the head of the serpent to kill it don't chomp at the tentacles because they are the lowest hanging fruit.
STFU you apologetic piece of shit. YOU are part of the problem.

You sound like such a little whiny cunt. Do you have any idea what the core values of Islam are and that it is IMPOSSIBLE for them to co-exist with a western lifestyle?

You are the same type of idiot where someone will hold a gun to your head and say "i want to kill you" and instead of defending yourself you will respond "well geeze sir it is your right to have an opinion and if you feel that way i will respect it".
MetaMan is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote