View Single Post
Old 06-04-2015, 09:16 AM  
Rochard
Jägermeister Test Pilot

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by ********** View Post
Cool book to have, but I gave up. "Truthers" believe their own thing, and you can't change their minds no matter what.
I don't get the "truther" movement. It's very easy to make accusations claiming something isn't what it appears to be without having any proof, and asking the other side to defend itself. In the end you have entire discussions and debates about things that have no relevance to what happened.

I love the discussions about how "nano thermites" were discovered at the WTC site. Well.... The main ingredients of thermite are rust and powdered aluminium. The buildings were steel structures with aluminium cladding. The majority of the buildings were turned to dust/powder. So, it would be expected to have large quantities of powdered aluminium and powdered iron-rust in the dust. Something would be more seriously wrong if these ingredients were not found in the dust.

I also enjoy the discussions about the temp of the fire and how it wasn't enough to melt steel. Let's just accept this is correct.... The fire didn't need to melt steel, only bend it.

YNOT MAIL | THE BEST ADULT MAILING SOLUTION
Rochard is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote