View Single Post
Old 06-05-2015, 08:26 AM  
ilnjscb
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
I Comtrolled My Dragons...One Split Second Would Have Changed Everything

So my friend Barack Obama, who is the president, is feeling kind of low becuase of his approval ratings, and my other friend Bruce Springsteen is also feeling bad cause he is getting old, and my other friend Tom Cruise, is feeling bad cause he is crazy. So anyway they asked me to stay with them at the white house just to make sure everything was cool. So I brought my dragons, all three of them. Barack had a goat parked out back in the rose garden, and Bruce had his sheep out there too. Tom had an imaginary land octupus but none of us could see him. At around about precisely exactly 6:15AM, the goat starts howling something fierce, and the sheep is yelling too - My Dragons! I think they were going to eat them! While the secret service was scrambling, I got out my dragon whistle, and blew a long descending scale, which I was trained to do at band camp. My dragons came to me on the white house porch, and the secret service got the goat back to his goat house. The sheep had singed fur but bruce said he liked the look, so all was well.

ilnjscb is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote