View Single Post
Old 06-09-2015, 08:29 AM  
crockett
in a van by the river

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by L-Pink View Post
I know Al Gore didn't write it.

Did you even read it? Or just disregard quoted info because of your preconceived views?
So where is all the video & pictures to supports all these claims.. From the link you put so much faith into.. All that digging that website did to trash the party goes yet not one shred of visual evidence to support the claims other than random FB commits..

"With hundreds of teens ransacking the area, the first officer on scene immediately called for back-up. Nine additional officers arrived to try and restore order."

No one else has used the terms "hundreds" of teens other than that site.. If there were 100s of teens ransacking the place where are all the pictures of the damage?

Your article goes on to claim the teens are now vandalizing the place stealing cars cashing them into others.. Where is the videos of this? Where are the pictures?

Do you not question where is the evidence of this or do you just go along with it because it fits your preconceived views? Surely with everyone and their 10 year old kid now having cell phones with video and picture capability there should be evidence of all these claims..

When I watch the videos I see a handful of kids not hundreds. I don't see broken glass on the streets or wrecked cars or even trash.. Surely 100s of kids would of left some trash scattered around wouldn't they?
crockett is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote