View Single Post
Old 06-18-2015, 09:42 PM  
webcamsxx
So Fucking Banned

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by pminus View Post
I don't mean to be rude, but I am not going to pay you to use Auto Adult Videos Grabber | 112 FREE Adult Video Responsive Themes and submit galleries to only 3 places for me. You'll note my first response what to ask if you only submitted to these 3 locations. I want to make my investment capital stretch and I don't see the value you're claiming to offer. I can just follow the model you've laid out already, use the theme linked above and submit where you have made it known you submit.

Maybe there are other people here who will want to buy this from you. Are you going to be accepting affiliates to promote this? I'm sure someone might really like to hear that.

Goodluck!
Hello, Thank you for your kind words. Let me provide you some insight about this as I told earlier I want to be transparent with my business.

1) WPT/tubeace is used for fetching videos on automation from hubtraffic, xhamster etc.

2) AGP is used for fethcing Fhg's on automation.

3) Premium theme will be used not wpt theme for every client example "bestia".

So, there are 2 paid plugins and 1 paid theme included.

4) About 7 wordpress plugins will be used to optimize SEO, prevent bruteforce, sql injection, prevent malicious codes , prevent spam, and hiding the admin panel.

According to submission you can ask the admins of worldsex, thehun how much they charge for guaranteed listing on the first row which has most traffic.

I mentioned previously that I would love to submit galleries to other sites too but I didn't find any quality site where buying a paid guaranteed listing is worth and if you go for free
submissions on those sites it takes almost 2 weeks for them to approve your galleries.

So far, I tested and found this 3 gallery submission sites the best and that's why I added them in my service. Also, the other thing is if I add more gallery submission sites than the service will cost more high which I didn't want currently as I am new here and I have to give my best with the cheapest price as possible.
webcamsxx is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook