View Single Post
Old 06-25-2015, 12:18 PM  
MetaMan
I AM WEB 2.0

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott McD View Post
Everything really.

From listening to people talking shit. And the ridiculous fee's that come with it. To the selling itself. Agreeing on where to live next and not make the same mistakes as before. To the actual move itself. Packing. Setting up everything again exactly how we want it.

I could be doing without it all right now to be honest. Got far too much other shit going on at this time.

But it does make sense for us to move now so, time to get on with it I suppose...
Sounds to me like your chick runs your life. you are more concerned about what she says and dont have the balls to stand up to her thus causing you stress.

"I could be doing without it all right now to be honest" "but it does make sense for us to move now so..."

part 1 it sounds like you talking. part 2 it sounds like her talking and you just using what she tells you as reasoning. but in reality you are going against what you really want.

you need to stand up and be a man or she is going to be running you for the rest of your life. its small things like these where women will test you, grab you by the balls and never release them.
MetaMan is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote