View Single Post
Old 06-26-2015, 07:10 AM  
Ross
Ik ben een aap

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bryan G View Post
I think its about 4% here? I could be wrong, in any event its wayyyy too much as the majority of real estate brokers are hopeless and any clown could do the job. I am still pissed off at the useless idiot I used when I bought my place. Taking us to absolute shit holes. Finally I found a place myself that was showing an open house and I made an offer. He made a commission for absolutely nothing.

It was my first place so lesson learned, won't happen next year when we buy again.
Commfree is getting pretty popular down here buddy, you should give it a try in a hot market like Toronto. You will get agents coming and asking if you offer a fee if they find you a buyer tho, but give them 2% and they will be more than happy, likely all they would get if you had an agent and they dealt with them.

Commfree comes out and takes photos of your place, gets you listed on MLS and other networks and I believe it's only $500 or something like that.
Ross is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote