View Single Post
Old 07-07-2015, 08:12 AM  
Va2k
Too lazy to set a custom title

Industry Role:
Hey Dn, welcome to the wonderful world of Adult. If you play your cards right you will do great in this business. If not it will eat you up and spit you out for dinner.

If you would like to talk one on one email me, but put in the subject line GFY

I will tell you what some have already told you, RESEARCH but DON'T OVER do the research. Too much info is almost worse then no information. Pick something that really turns you on. Pick something that you can really see yourself doing for the long haul. I see too many people starting up sites they are not really into because they think that is what's selling.

There are a ton of ways to do this the wrong way and only a few ways to pull this off to make a little money and only a handful or less ways to make it so you never have to work for someone else.

I will tell you this too watch out for people trying to help you only to sell you something. Yes it happens all the time. When ever you do decide to pick someone to help you use GFY search and find out EVERYTHING you can on that person. Ask around about that person that wants to help you. Eve if it's me that wants to help. NEVER trust anyone 100% on or off this board.

Good luck brother.

TOM
Contact me Email [email protected] Skype HptHost
Va2k is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote