View Single Post
Old 07-08-2015, 10:42 AM  
2MuchMark
Videochat Solutions

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by nico-t View Post
Marvel movies are shit. Cookie cutter McDonalds movies without heart, they're all the same. Guardians was an exception, that one was allright. But can we please not talk about childish superhero movies in this thread, it's insulting to Terminator movies.

T2 is one of the best sci fi movies ever made, in fact it's one of the best movies ever made period.
T1 was nice, T3 was shit, Salvation makes me go to sleep everytime.
Kinda, sorta, but not always. I think HULK was one of the coolest-looking movies of the Marvel bunch. (The comic book-style editing blows me away every time).

As for heart - I think they do a good job, especially in Captain America: The first Avenger. I think the love story between Cap and his wife is great, and his transformation from a weenie was perfectly done. The love story was followed up somewhat in "Agent Carter" and done well too, and was perfectly wrapped up in the final scene, though I wish it wasn't.

Then again, some characters suck. Mark Ruffalo as David banner needs to have some fun. Jeremy Renners HAWKEYE is the most boring "superhero" ever (so he can shoot arrows - whoopee!). Dull dull dull. Scarlett Johansson's Romanoff / Black Widdow is another snoozer. I like watching her fight but her character is so secondary, especially in Age of Ultron.

Speaking of Ultron, the introduction of the Twins ("Scarlett Witch" and "Quicksilver") was good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by XMaster View Post
I didn't like this movie at all.
Childish.
Stupid "Happy ending".
Skynet is aweful. (what a stupid idea to represent Skynet like a human being).
Helicopter pursuit is ridiculous
Kyle Reese has more muscle than brain.
All good scenes are just copies of scenes from T1 & T2 (but less good).
The script forget the whole T3 story which was giving a pretty background about john connor...
But its NOT a Happy Ending. You didn't stay through the credits, did you?

The Helicopter chase was cool - I liked it - and it reminded me of Die Hard.

Kyle Reese: The actor who played him worked for me.

The scenes that were copied from T1 and T2 were fun as hell. The director did a great job here I found.

The script is kind of a reboot, and just like Star Trek, is re-writing history, but they do it really well. Don't forget that this is a time travel story, and just like Back to the Future Part 2, they go back to the first and second movie to change things around. And don't forget that when they jumped forward to the 90's, they actually ended up in an alternate Universe which the characters haven't fully realized yet. Muhahahahaha this is great.

VideoChat Solutions | Custom Software | IT Support
https://www.2much.net | https://www.lcntech.com
2MuchMark is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote