Thread: Dog owners...
View Single Post
Old 07-09-2015, 09:04 AM  
L-Pink
working on my tan

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by jscott View Post
For you all that love animals/dogs, please help the fight against the cruel fuckers in the dog meat trade!

peta donate
soi dog donate
humane society donate

us dog owners know how loving and loyal these animals are. To see how the ones caught in the dog meat trade are treated before slaughter, is the worst feeling , we cannot ignore this is happening RIGHT NOW everyday in the world

warning
disturbing pics/vids
Yulin Dog Meat Festival in GuangXi China | Animal Ideology

btw, sorry, hate to bring this up in a happy thread, i'm just passionate about animals, and really wish they can all be helped

Before giving money to PETA be aware the dogs you hope to save will more than likely be euthanized. I was stunned when I read this.

"People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals killed most of the animals at its Norfolk, Virginia, shelter in 2014, according to preliminary figures filed with the Virginia Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services."

"The group euthanized 2,454 of its 3,369 cats, dogs and other animals, the vast majority of which were "owner surrenders," meaning that they'd been relinquished to the group voluntarily. Just 23 dogs and 16 cats were adopted."

PETA Euthanized A Lot Of Animals At Its Shelter In 2014, And No-Kill Advocates Are Not Happy About It

L-Pink is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote