View Single Post
Old 07-13-2015, 06:49 PM  
cr33p

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainHank View Post

The marketplace is not 100% functional yet. I've been working on an integration with PayPal lately, but the volumes issues caused a bit of delay there (it's more important right now to keep the core functions of the system alive, otherwise there will be no traffic to buy and sell :P )

If it's super urgent, maybe we can do the exchange manually, but I don't expect a lot of people to rush to sell their credits if the money system is not in place fully.

But I will let you know as soon as this option becomes available.

Thank you guys for your increasing interest in TRAFFDAQ! I'm glad this system can make so many people happy
I hope u make pp integration ASAP =)
also, not only pp, i mean, there's a lot of companies who provide full billing support, and u can accept paypal and much more payment solutions.

u c, now u have only traffic exchange ok ?
so, if u make buy/sell, i'll got lots of new publishers, not all of them looking for traffic exchange, lots of ppl want to sell traffic, and get money. and, lots of ppl want to buy this traffic, (i'm one of them) so u can earn commission from all of them =)
btw, i have sent u skype friend request, take a look.
cr33p is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote