View Single Post
Old 07-14-2015, 08:07 AM  
crockett
in a van by the river

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grapesoda View Post
smart people know that if you were able to support yourself you wouldn't be looking to get entitlements from the government
I notice you right weenies always suffer from the same delusional sickness. It's like a given, when someone disagrees with your mental condition ( ie consertivtism) you guys always come up with the delusion the person is on welfare, govt handouts, less intelligent ect..ect .. I don't think the specific delusion is of any importance, but rather the fact you guys have this "need" to feel superior to others you disagree with..

To me I find this very interesting and sad at the same time. On one hand it shows that there is a conection between mental illness and conseritism.. Yet on the other hand it's very sad to see this being confirmed over and over, yet there is no help being given to you to end the suffering..

It's like the Hitler complex.. He had this idea of what the master race should be and that it was better than all others. Yet he himself was not of that master race..

so sad..
crockett is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote