View Single Post
Old 07-14-2015, 03:41 PM  
SBJ
So Fucking Fabulous

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWENSON View Post
It's 2015, referencing her Chaturbate fame is a positive not a negative. It's certainly there so her fans from Chaturbate find her actual site.
well if she is the most popular model on Chat then they would know how to find her site.. I just think the fhgs should be advertising her paysite not her claim to fame. I have np with having mention of her chaturbate somewhere on the tour.

If it was me I'd advertise on FHG something like "Yes, I'm that webcam girl you have spanked your monkey to for a very longtime but now I have my own personal website..."

not in those words but to mention MFC or Chaturbate by name on FHGs takes away from advertising and what if she has a falling out on Chaturbate down the road and they don't want that on her fhgs? It's easy to take it off a tour but removing it from multiple FHGs is a pain and affiliates don't like paysites changing fhgs after they list them.
SBJ is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote