View Single Post
Old 07-16-2015, 02:45 AM  
just a punk
So fuckin' bored

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by spads View Post
Yeah I'm sure Moscow is a utopia without any crime or corruption LOL.
A lot of corruption here, but less crime (murder, rape and robbery) than in NYC which is 4x times smaller.

Quote:
You're just showing the center of Moscow.
A center of Moscow is bigger than some small EU countries 15% of whole Russian population live here. BTW, I live not in the center, but my place looks even better. Here is a Moscow river and two outstanding parks with clean air, amazing castles etc. This and this (click the links). Yes man, this is also Moscow and I love it

Quote:
That doesn't mean shit. Even the biggest third world shitholes look great if you go to the center of the capital city. How do the outer suburbs look like?
As I told somewhere else, there is almost no villages in Russia. Those that remain are almost dead. Mostly old people and alcoholics live there. So in contrast to the USA, most of Russians live in big cities like Moscow, Saint Petersburg, Novosibirsk, Yekaterinburg, Kazan etc. If you want to know how they look like, use Google images

The most of territory is just unpopulated (you can walk for 1000's of kilometers and never meet a single person):