View Single Post
Old 07-17-2015, 05:39 PM  
RuthB
Let's Get Paxumized!

Industry Role:
Hi bizgoddess69,

Paxum is a great payment option as it is fast, convenient and very easy to use. Most adult sponsors offer payouts with Paxum, and Paxum is fast becoming the preferred option for cam models and cam studios payouts.

Account verification is required in order to use our service, and for personal account-holders we request Picture ID (such as a passport) and Proof of Address (such as a utility bill or bank/credit card statement).

One of the benefits of a Paxum account is the optional Paxum card that is associated directly with the Paxum ewallet. Transfers to the Paxum card are instant, with a low per transaction fee of $0.25 USD per transfer. All Paxum cards are in USD currency and can be used at ATM's and stores worldwide. For ATM withdrawals we charge a flat fee of $2 USD per withdrawal, for POS purchases (swiping in the store) there is no fee. The Paxum card has a daily limit of $2,500 USD.

We do not charge a monthly fee, we do not charge an account set-up fee, and we do not penalize your account for non-use. All incoming payments to your Paxum ewallet are received fee-free. We are essentially a pay-as-you-use service.

I'd be happy to assist you with any specific questions you may have about Paxum. Please also feel free to provide my contact information to your client.

Email - [email protected]
SKYPE - PaxumRuth

Thank you for asking about Paxum. I hope to hear from you soon!

Ruth
RuthB is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote