View Single Post
Old 07-22-2015, 06:33 PM  
Robbie
Leaner, Meaner, Faster

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by bronco67 View Post
The first thing all of those people listed have is the ability to not act like an unfiltered loose cannon that shoots first and asks questions later.

Trump is a buffoon. I don't give a shit what he has or what he's done.
Then you should not vote for Trump (I'm not).

May I offer you a selection of Hillary Clinton, Bernie Sanders, Jim Web, or O'Malley?

I'm assuming that you are a Democrat right? So those will be your choices for primary races.

Since neither of us are registered Republicans, we can't vote for Trump in the primary even if we wanted to.

I'm a registered Libertarian. But if I were able to vote in the primary, I would vote for Sanders.
Only because I like some of his ideas. Not sure if he has anything about him that would make him good for the Executive Branch...but then again I don't think ANY of the Democrat or Republican contenders do.
At least Sanders tells it like it is and isn't busy lying his ass off and/or helping to fuck our country up like the rest of the Dems and Republican candidates are doing