View Single Post
Old 08-02-2015, 01:10 AM  
Barry-xlovecam
It's 42

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by baddog View Post
I was just wondering, do you live in the NL or the US because you have a very interesting thought process, or lack thereof.

I don't know how old you are but a lot has changed in 16 years. Hell, even Trump was a Democrat.

The economy was doing great and the $5 trillion debt seemed like a big deal that could have been eliminated then. Afraid those numbers have likely changed due to crockett's cronies.
I live in the United States, we have offices in 4 countries including corporate offices and a holding company in Rotterdam, so I guess that makes me global. I am a US citizen, I am 60 years old in a week, and have owned equity interests in my business ventures for 35 years. I have worked with European business entities for 15 years now. My IQ is tested at 128 to 132. No problems with my thought processes but then I see through most of the bullshit and simpleton thinking.
Barry-xlovecam is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote