View Single Post
Old 08-03-2015, 03:48 PM  
Barry-xlovecam
It's 42

Industry Role:
When I grew up Vietnam and America were at war over ideology. We where literally murdering each other for almost 9 years. Today I buy well made clothes from my former enemy. Why is that so bad? We are at peace now. Do you have any idea what the Vietnam war cost in lives lost on both sides?

The Chinese are another story. Some are economic friends but some are still adversarial. If Putin wasn't such an asshole we would have better trade with Russia instead of all this bullshit posturing like its 1950 all over again.

We (the USA) need better government spending on infrastructure, higher education and technology research and development and not more spending on weapons and the machinery of war. But there are forces that do not want this ... This direction of spending will create jobs that will begat more jobs. Making better machines of death just kills and make a few a lot of money
Barry-xlovecam is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote