View Single Post
Old 08-05-2015, 03:10 PM  
dyna mo
The People's Post

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by crockett View Post
That's BS and you know it. Workers don't tell their boss they will only work X amount of hours. If a job needs a 40/hr week employee then the employer hires a 40/hr week employee. If that employee can no longer work 40/hrs or chooses not to work 40/hrs then the employers finds a new employee...

It would be a very rare case in which this didn't hold true.. Ie your article is probably talking about a single clase or two and presenting it as if it's very common..

Just lik the BS article where they tried to claim restaurants were closing due to the 15/hr min wage, despite it hadn't even kicked in yet..
Dumbfuck, I've had plenty of employees come to me and tell me they need to change their fucking hours and I worked with them to make that happen. And when I was working and putting myself through school, I changed my work schedule often throughout the year depending on exams and school assignments and schedules. All of my employers were happy to work with me.

With all your lawn mowing experience, im not surprised you find that impossible.
dyna mo is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote