View Single Post
Old 08-06-2015, 02:54 PM  
TheButcher
So Fucking Banned

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by SekobA View Post
Two different stories
I love this thread, a guy pays for a thread he gets it and he tries to charge back, Paypal says no way Jose, and he calls me out for delivering exactly what I sold him. It is hilarious.

Please research the facts before making assumptions. When you pay for a thread on a webmaster forum to add your announcements/news/spam, that is what you got. A thread where you can post your hosting offers when no other commercial spam is allowed. You do not buy a thread on a non-spam forum for traffic or expect a mass exodus of hosting clients. It is called exposure and brand awareness.

Just the same as when Visa, Mastercard, Pepsi, Coke pay for sponsoring a sporting event, they do it for the exposure and name recognition they don't expect people to stop watching the event and run out buy their product or service.

He paid for a thread and he got that thread till the very last minute he had paid for it.

If you promote a service for example a hosting business and people seeing your thread do not find the prices, services or whatever to their liking, they will not sign up, but you still got your company name in front of webmasters.

You really should follow the original thread to see how the thing played out.

Laters
TheButcher is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote