View Single Post
Old 08-06-2015, 07:58 PM  
xXXtesy10
Fakecoin Investor

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheButcher View Post
Juan I love how you twist the story and want to be the victim, I'll spend a couple of minutes one time reply to your accusations. Just to set the record straight.

How many hosts threaten people physically and also to take down their server with
attacks?
You did that.

You bought my bare minimum ad deal which basically allowed you to spam 1 thread in the mainchat on my board. I do not allow any commercial spam om my board since 2010. 5 years if that is hard to calculate. You were posting there as agreed, the day you contacting pp asking for a refund for non-delivery of the agreed ads you were posting on the very same thread.

I sold you ad space, you got ad space as agreed, I even posted on the very thread your antics, and said I would leave the ads as agreed until July 31st, I could have deleted your thread, but i did not play your silly games.

When you started whining and bitching about the response I told you multiple times, your prices are not enticing major action, and you told me you would drop them and promote the specials. That is not the issue, you got what you paid for.

You went ahead tried to charge back basically with PP and they saw exactly the truth, you paid for exposure you got exposure.

Then the minute you realized PP was not going to side with you for a bogus claim you came to this forum started this thread.

And on top of that you icqed me and threatened me physically and my server.

Here is the ICQ logs, all this has been posted on the very thread you paid for exposure dude.

""Web Fun
12:00 you fucked me and you know it. never set a step in europe or i will fucking hunt you down you piece of shit.

TheButcher
12:00 This sounds like a threat
Web Fun
12:00 it is a threat

TheButcher
12:01 I told you all the time, I will extend the ads, you went tried to be screw me with paypal, even when you did that I left your ads up till the last day.
12:01 Now go fuck off leave me alone
Web Fun
12:01 go fuck your self before i bomb you server into othing you piece of shit, i will fuck you on anny forum out there if i see you.

TheButcher
12:02 get lost, and stop contacting me.
Web Fun
12:02 you do not decide fucker. rot in hell.

TheButcher
12:03 blocking you and posting this convo on the board, since you are not a reasonable man, you are a sour loser and you just threatened me. Talk to your self from now on, I blocked you.""

Now I suggest you grow up, stop acting like a little piece of shit, take it like a man, realize what you paid for you got and what you offered webmasters was not driving them to switch their hosting to.

You bought ad space, you got it, you cried like a baby to PP they said sorry ads were delivered.

PS making physical threats and threats to down a server are a crime in my country, not sure where you are but your IP's have been logged so you might want to re-think your threats, it might not be good to carry them out.

You buy ad space, sometimes it works sometimes it doesn't depending on the service and price you are offering. You had over 800 clicked hits to your ad space in 30 days from what I have logged. Maybe you need to rethink your hosting business and change the packages and prices to make sales, that is your problem not mine.
I delivered exactly what you paid for, it is right there on my board, but since you acted like a little bitch I banned you on July 31st when the ad s you paid for were over.

a great day.

http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/...lon-int-761244
xXXtesy10 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote