View Single Post
Old 08-07-2015, 06:44 PM  
TheButcher
So Fucking Banned

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Profits of Doom View Post
By the way if you post on TheButcher's shitty board and used the same username and password as GFY you might want to change it. The last time TheButcher was called out for his scams he posted in the thread under hacked GFY usernames to try and make it look like people defending him, and he was able to post under those usernames because they used the same passwords as his board...
You sir are one stupid idiot.

First of all I am having a blast with this thread because the OP is not the smartest apple in the barrel, as you can tell I don't often post on any other board unless it gives me a good laugh.

Second I am not into wasting my time posting with other nicks because I have better things to do with my life.

Third if you had a clue about VBulletin you would know the admins can not see passwords. That's why when someone on my board asks me to give them their password I tell them to reset it themselves or give me one i will reset it. I'll explain that again since it might be too hard for you to comprehend, I can not see user passwords on my board.

The guy bought a thread to post on, he got what he paid for, you have to take it like a man, you try ads they either work for you or they don't, but no point trying to charge it back with paypal, making physical threats or threats to take down a server. This shows how silly he is.

Have a great night, I'm done.
TheButcher is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote