View Single Post
Old 08-09-2015, 04:02 AM  
dirtymind
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheButcher View Post
Either you are dense, stupid or do a very good impersonation.

I sold you this ad deal. You even had an extra day of sticky, and don't tell me you never had the sticky because I am pasting your email below where you saw the sticky thread and was whining for it to be made a sticky for the whole month. I told you no, that would not happen because I did not sell you a month sticky. I am done with you and your baby tears. You should grow up, and move on.

Ad package you bught and were delivered.

"PACKAGE #1 - RESOURCES PLUS

1. One thread in "MAINCHAT" forum, to which you can add as many posts as you wish.
2. PLUS "FEATURED Listing" on "THE DIRECTORY" Free Links Directory For Adults Only - Home
3.We add your company to the appropriate category in the CONTACT FORM, when members or guests request information about a category, you will get a copy of the request to follow up with that person.
4. Larger sig upto 624 x 90
5. Larger Avatar upto 150x1500 instead of 100x100
6. 2 days sticky thread.
7. A dedicated support person to point out and contact you about relevant business threads.
8. Advertisers get a RED user name in 16 pts (Underlined) font to get more exposure when they make posts!
"

You email asking for the sticky to be made a month.

"Hello Dave,

Seems we are making our first sale of your board soon, that is was the introduction post. I rekon that it needs to stay at the if want to keep this ball rolling. But he first need to order and pay before it is for sure.

Or you must think it goes better without having that thread sticky, which I think it will not. We need a lot of sales if people order the smallest package. 20 per month at least to make our money back.

Let me know what you think.

Regards,

Juan"

To which I replied

" Hi Juan

A campaign is not instant, if it was no one would buy ads for more than a few days, have patience my friend.

When I looked up your listing on Resources just a few minutes ago I see there have been 236 visits from just "Resources" to your site

Here it is Free Links Directory For Adults Only - Error

>>> NOTE: I have since removed his listing that's why now it does not show up. <<<

The package I sold you includes 2 days sticky, I left it for 3 days. If I leave a sticky up for 70 advertisers all the time it would be the first 2 pages of the board covered with stickies, which defeats the purpose.

Have patience my friend

peace."

For the last time, you got exactly what I sold you. Get a life.

This package is not the one you offered me on chat, you would get us the lead personally through your form. Why else do you need our sales email. You would be sending in clients which you never did. We would never go for that bullshit package. It doesn't make it true is you later add a package you sell to other people.

But i done with this thread. Paypal will figure this out.