View Single Post
Old 08-10-2015, 09:12 PM  
DraX
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by DonnySeo View Post
The US Government is the most corrupt government in the world and since JFK there has not been a real president. The presidents have been nothing but puppets for the world banks, oil companies and energy companies.
Definitely one of the most, but not much on our planet is pure and honest nowadays anyway.

North Korea is corrupt but in a different way, but I am not saying one or the other is better. Both are dirty in their own right.

Neither republicans or democrats in today's form is a good choice for america because they are being influenced by others and in reality do not serve the real interest of the american people.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonnySeo View Post
Donald Trump is the only chance the USA has to make a change because he is already rich and cant be bought out but will never happen because all the elections are rigged.
Donald is a fresh breeze cause he says what is on his mind compared with all the rest of puppets and dishonest back scratching double sided fucks.

Trump is old school, says what he wants and wont back down. After listening to him I do like the "idea" of him being the president. But how that would turn out I don't know but I honestly doubt it would get worse than it is today. If his true interest is in the U.S. it can only go up.