View Single Post
Old 08-11-2015, 06:09 AM  
TheSquealer
BANNED

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by bronco67 View Post
There's a fit chick at my gym who has been throwing heavy signals my way, and I almost had the idea I should change my gym schedule. But it's been too much fun playing eye contact games. My intent is to never meet her, but it might be out of my control -- and I'm slightly concerned about what might happen.

I love my wife, but I don't know if I want to be on my death bed thinking "I wish I banged that hot girl" --- I'd probably rather be thinking "I banged that hot girl" before I fart and die.
An emotionally healthy person in a healthy, committed relationship with someone they've shared their life with wouldn't be thinking "i should have fucked that woman", .... they'd be thinking "wow, i'm so lucky i had the chance to spend my time with this woman and i love her more than anything in this world and she's made my life complete". You're either quite selfish and self centered, or your relationship needs work.

More interesting was your remark "it might be out of my control" as if you can't possibly avoid flirting with, meeting and then fucking another woman. Says again, something about your character and the fact that you've already began denying responsibility and refusing personal accountability, before the fact... says something about your character.