View Single Post
Old 08-16-2015, 05:57 PM  
Socks
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by celebsnudehd View Post
Any diet that advises cutting out any of the food groups is a diet that I wouldn't even contemplate. I've read so much rubbish recently where even eating an apple or a pear is frowned on and as for daring to eat a banana - forget it! And of course don't eat potatoes or bread or even carrots, blah, blah, blah, or you'll die an early death. Of course, every single time, there's a book for sale for someone to peddle all this nonsense ... and make themselves rich in the process. I'll continue to eat a varied nutritious diet with occasional treats, I enjoy food but also know the meaning of moderation.
Before I tried keto out I thought the same thing... My buddy was on a diet and I offered him an apple and he said he couldn't eat that on his diet.. and I was like WTF?! It's a fucking APPLE! But yeah it's just all the sugar.

But honestly with keto nobody is saying that eating those things will make you die early, or that they're not healthy, nothing like that.. It's just that bananas for example don't fit with the overall diet and so you don't eat them. There's obviously nothing wrong with eating a banana.

And what I love about keto is A> it works B> I love all the food I can eat C> there's nothing to buy. No bullshit being peddled. Simply eat a ton of fat, don't eat carbs at all, never feel hungry and the weight just melts off by itself.
Socks is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote