View Single Post
Old 08-20-2015, 05:53 AM  
just a punk
So fuckin' bored

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by EddyTheDog View Post
Why would I jerk off in public?
Then why would you demonstrate your sexual disorder? What's the what is the purpose?

Quote:
I will hold hands with a boyfriend and even kiss them in public - Fuck you if you don't like it - I really don't need your approval....
Those who does that usually got their faces beaten in ANY country - just believe me). I also don't need a special approval to punch someones in face he's doing something unacceptable in my society/culture.

Is some African tribes it's ok to have a sex on public. So what would be your reaction if they came into the central square of your city and start a public orgy in front of the local kids, just because it's normal in their own society? And they say: "Shame on your country if the majority can't accept that!" Think about it, egoist.

Quote:
Shame on Russians if the majority can't accept that...
Why should we accept the public demonstration of various perversions? Or you think that only gays are ok. What about shit eaters or zoophiles? They all also are not guilty of being born with a wrong sexual orientation. Should they also be able to express their proud for that?