View Single Post
Old 08-24-2015, 04:16 AM  
CurrentlySober
Too lazy to wipe my ass

Industry Role:
Well the train station is actually pretty much on my doorstep, so if I catch a train to London, its a little over 2 hours. Not sure about in a car cause I haven't driven there since the introduction of the congestion charge, but when I did used to do it in the 1990s, I could get there within about 3 hours. But that meant speeding.

TBH, its so convenient to jump on a train I cant be assed to drive. Trains run all the time, straight through to paddington with no changes

It is a nice place to live though, although a bit quiet.On the plus side though its still a very British place. Very few immigrants, or at least the ones that are here go unnoticed so thats a plus too. Low crime rates and a safe vibe. You can go outside at night at not hear a single sound. Not eve a car engine in the distance. Quite relaxing.

If I ever moved, I'd move to Brighton myself. Teignmouth is actually a lot like Brighton but on a much smaller scale with less going on, but its nice to be able to take a stroll along the seafront each morning

👁️ 👍️ 💩
CurrentlySober is online now   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote