View Single Post
Old 08-31-2015, 01:31 AM  
DigitalPimpNetwork
Digital Pimp

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Milfer View Post
Hi,

When it comes to rank high in search engines, quality backlinks is one of the most important factors, but as you know that SEO is not what it used to be in past, when determining the quality of backlinks, now Google put more emphasis on factors such as Domain Age, Content Relevancy, Bounce Rate, Page Speed, Domain Extension, Time Spent on Sites, Server Up Time, Domain Authority than it does on things like Pagerank or Unique IPs etc.

I am offering high quality hard links on niche videos websites with money back guarantee that if you don?t see positive changes in SERP of your website within 90 days of links go live, I will give you 100% refund.

Here is some more detail:

All are .Com domains
5+ years old domains
Fully SEO optimized
New videos are added every
Millions of pages indexed in Google
Get mostly search engine traffic
Low bounce rate
High Domain Authority
High Page Authority

Note: To maintain the high quality I sell only 7 links per site, 6 are already taken, only one spot left, after which this thread will be considered close, until I have another spot available.

For the list of sites reply with your contact details so I will be able to send it to you

Have a Good Day!

Cheers
What are your prices?
DigitalPimpNetwork is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote