View Single Post
Old 08-31-2015, 01:18 PM  
Slappin Fish
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by dyna mo View Post
headsup, you quoted my comment and pointed your finger at me with your it's obvious comment, so spare us all your 3rd grader logic. on top of the fact your it's obvious comment was entirely wrong. i had no issues with your posts prior to that, again completely counter to your bullshit comments about me.

add in that since then all you've done is make even more mean-spirited comments about me while i've said fuck a lot.

if you have a fucking problem with me, then stay the motherfucking fuck outta my fucking threads.
Huh?!?

You completely missed the point AGAIN which was that people can have different opinions, even say "it's obvious" without getting their pride hurt to the point they start lashing out with insults like you always do.

But thanks for confirming again, and again, and again that's it's pointless arguing with you, even trying to explain it wasn't personal at all (didn't even see the avatar in the first post) is pointless. So carry on, whatever works for you
Slappin Fish is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote