View Single Post
Old 09-05-2015, 08:02 AM  
adultmobile
No, I am not banned

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by affmaster View Post
You have chosen bad chatters if that's your experience. There are good chatters that can even sell $25-$50 credits without that "orchestrated or incentivized". Good chatters don't go on sites like omegle, chatroulette, and kik to find clients. It depends on the chatter and the way a sale is being generated. If the sale came from good chatter, right customer, and good chat selling method, you'll definitely get rebills. I don't have that 1:10 ratio. I usually get 1:1 to 1:5. I only send a link when the customer is ready to pay.
Is not that I chosen bad chatter, that's these bad chatters that chosen to sign up to our affiliate program across the years. I wanted to give one affiliate the chance and paid $3000 for 70-80 signups, ALL of which resulted in $10-$15 once signups and no one second sale from any of them. Also on one chargeback, but I paid $3000 for less than $1000 in sales of which I paid 50% to cam models, so really I had a net loss of $2500 with this chat affiliate using PPS offer, even at reduced payout: we normally give $80 PPS, I had lowered to $40 because chat at start, then lowered at $30, but then I had to lower to $5 PPS not to loss, guess what. I just checked the stats and applied self-defense.
Different story is our cam models (real performers who are live in our site) bringing whales from other sites, these can easily bring guys who will spend $5000 a month, often with her only, and I give a rev share in that case (they get 82% total).
But, when it comes to chat traffic guys who are NOT the model at my site, results are too often bad. I then prefer chat traffic for free signup (ppl/cpa) at $1 to $2 range, at least these crowd the site with blah blah guys and even if no one buys, make the site look more alive.
Anyone thinking they can bring rebill guys with chat traffic or any else method, are welcome and if they bring good customers, we (as any other program) we may even raise payouts to keep them with us.

TubeCamGirl.com
adultmobile is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote