View Single Post
Old 09-06-2015, 08:28 PM  
JamesAB
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rochard View Post
I too have been using Verizon for years, since 2001 or so - when I first got my cell phone. I used to have a great deal with unlimited data, but over the past two years the price has shot up. We are spending $350 for four phones with 12 gigs of data - and our data plan is clearly not enough.

I saw a commercial for Sprint this morning and have a plan for four phones at $100 a month. That's a lot less than what I am paying.
That seems way to high.
I'm paying Verizon $110 a month for a plan with 10 GB shared data for an iPhone & an iPad with no monthly contract. I bought the hardware outright when I signed up with Verizon. Initially I thought there would be a 2 year contract, but my account says I'm just on a month to month plan. Maybe this is a mistake and I should just keep my mouth shut...

If you are paying that much, you should call them up and tell them you are thinking about changing providers and ask them if they have a more competitive pricing plan available for you. It doesn't hurt to ask. Good luck.
JamesAB is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote