View Single Post
Old 09-18-2015, 06:14 AM  
RazorSharpe
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dmitry View Post
hahaha, I don't want to blow my mind trying to understand why you use "old style" software yourself and I don't really care about it.

Could you show me an example of non-flash website? I know few popular webcam sites: bongacams, chaturbate, cam4, myfreecams, streamate and more.. they are all based on Flash player.
Dmitry, here is his "new" site:
Xlovecam - Live Webcams

He is of course still streaming with flash, like almost everyone who is in the business of streaming video on a many to many or many to one basis.

Can I ask you a question Dmitry? If someone buys your software today and after a few months if there is some advances in WebRTC that make it a valid technology for your customers, will you provide this for them?
Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.
RazorSharpe is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote