Old 09-19-2015, 07:00 AM  
Plugrush
Moving Traffic Forward

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by GameForAdult View Post
Hi,

I love and also hate them

I read PlugRush has a widget competition, but if the widgets don't work whats the point on it!?

I'm a long time publisher with many sites but sometimes it is just frustrating. If I send a support e-mail as trade traffic publisher I don't get an answer.

On the (I belief) 25 August something went wrong in the PlugRush system and so far I figure it out, the new responsive widgets don't work at all or not on the right way.

We check other PlugRush members websites and every has the same problem with the new widgets, you easy can spot them if the text has no css style

Without publishers your nework will not run, so the key points are in my view:

1. Inform publishers what is going on, it is not only 2 - 3 days now it is much longer.
2. Fix the widget statistics as we can't see what widget is good or not, this is not working for a long time now.
3. Answer tickets or e-mails, if you follow the point 1 you would get less anyway.

I hope to get some answers here and some input from other webmasters

Edit: Our traffic drop everyday more and more and our best trade partners don't send any traffic anymore, this is a big problem ...
Did you submit a ticket? If so can I get the ticket ID#? If you didn't, will you submit one and give me the ID# please. I'll make sure you and this problem are taken care of!

Self-Serve Traffic Network
Adult & Mainstream Traffic
Open for everybody that wants to sell or buy traffic +
RTB/DSP/XML
Plugrush is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook