View Single Post
Old 09-19-2015, 02:16 PM  
adultmobile
No, I am not banned

Industry Role:
All that being said on past history and how cool the resume of everyone is, any cam software that 1) Can play video on iphone/android too; and 2) is used by multiple active cam sites, and so it will be updated with new technologies by its developers in future; it is good to start a cam site. Then, you'll need a million dollar in advertising for first 2 years, or, it will end up as an empty site in matter of months.

This sufficient code system includes Dmitry offer - I never had a chance to use his software on my projects, since cam sites I directed all got custom code, or was based on old licensed code that was rewritten and no more exists now. Stories like livejasmin who started with the Firecracker etc. etc. However a russian cam studio asked us a few years ago how to open an own cam site too, I handed them Dmitry contact (mostly as being russian too - but also because I know the asian sites that run with his code since 10+ years), and he setup a nice cam site, everyone happy. The cam site ended up empty because they had not the million dollar for advertising, but for this reason only - they had own models being a studio, and software it worked well, site is up still even if empty, I believe.

About "no flash", there is no reason to remove flash on the model client. The issue is only on the member clients and for this there's HLS via wowza or other which is easy stuff. Doing cam sites is not a tech problem in 2015, unless you hire dumb people to code, or license the wrong software (read: no any 24/7 live site with 10+ models online using it), the issue it is the marketing.

TubeCamGirl.com
adultmobile is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote