View Single Post
Old 09-21-2015, 07:32 AM  
Daria_WapEmpire

Industry Role:
Hi there, my mobile friends!
Today I'd like to introduce you to 3 things everyone who wants to make money on Western European offers should know.

1. 'Eat Me' cakes
Most of WE-offers catch your eye, primarily, by big payouts, teasing you like Alice in Wonderland cakes. They shout and whisper 'eat me', 'try me', 'you won't regret'. But what effect will they have on you? Will you grow to the giant of mobile offers or become tiny little looser? That's the question.

2. Sophisticated users
WE-mobile-surfers are sophisticated. The have tried a lot, they have seen a lot, they usually know what they need and would ignore everything that gets beyond of their interests. How to deal with it? You should always monitor new and interesting offers and promote only fresh and most attractive products.

3. Sophisticated eyes
Being sophisticated, such users do not like standard, threadbare banners. If you don't have a designer friend or colleague, creativeness is your must-have. Fresh thinking can help you create some outstanding banners to catch your sophisticated visitors' interest.

And here are the heroes themselves.

Have you ever dreamed of winning iPhone? I bet at least half of us have. Here are some offers that give such opportunity. A user takes part in a game with a chance to win the main prize, iPhone 6s.
- stylish landing page:
- 3g and wi-fi traffic
- all carriers
- works for Switzerland ($14.40), Belgium ($25.60), Austria ($7.20) and Australia (not WE, but anyway; $20.80)

If you feel now is the best time to test your talents with nice European offers, check WapEmpire. We have plenty of easy-convertible 1-Wap-clicks, many hot adult offers and an extra smile for our new publishers

Contact us:
E-mail: [email protected]
Daria_WapEmpire is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote