View Single Post
Old 10-09-2015, 05:02 PM  
rayadp05
TRUEAMATEURMODELS.COM

Industry Role:
Just released some new promo galleries.
Grab them from the affiliate program here - True Amateur Models Affiliate Program

Click The Hosted Gallery Link At The Top Menu Bar
Enter your CCBILL ID into the CCBILL ID field
Click the update button to the right side
Click the generate button at the bottom

All of the galleries will be listed for you, along with your CCBILL ID already in the URL's. The galleries are now ready to be promoted.
-------

Here are the newest FHG's just released the other day.

Name: Alexis Adams
Height: 5' 05
Employment: Cashier
Pictures: 600 High Resolution Pictures - Hardcore & Softcore + More Coming!

Would you like to see some high resolution modeling pictures from Alexis Adams that were taken way back in the day? These photos were taken years ago when I first met her ...and before she had shot for so many other photographers. She had a blast at the shoot and she had also just turned 18 years old in these pictures! I cannot believe how far this babe has gone in the business, but when these particular pictures were taken, Alexis was indeed a very amateur teen! The guys (and girls) out there that enjoy this hot babe should really enjoy these amateur nude modeling pictures from back when she was a very amateur girl, without being experienced in nude modeling ...or anything related to the adult entertainment industry. Watch this sexy blonde teen model nude and show off that tight amateur ass! Alexis also has pictures on the website showing her getting fucked and creampied deep inside of her pussy! Hope you all enjoy these amateur pictures of Alexis Adams!

Click the thumb below to go to the gallery!

Name: Cassie
Employment: Drug Store Pharmacy Manager
Pictures: 620 High Resolution Pictures + More Coming!

Cassie is an amateur BBW woman with big and all natural tits! She is 38 years of age and works as a drug store pharmacy manager. One thing that I really like about her are those big natural tits, as well as as that juicy plump ass! It was almost closing time in the pharmacy, so there really were not that many people around, so I figured this would be a great opportunity to speak with her about modeling for my website! The thing that kinda surprised me was how quick and eager she was ready to start the modeling shoot! This amateur BBW woman knows what she wants and knows how to get it too! She told me that nude modeling had always been a fantasy for her but that she just never tried to pursue it, mostly due to the fact that she did not know anybody that could shoot off the pictures! When she found out that I have been shooting models for approximately 12 years now and that the only types of girls that I shoot are amateur girls with no experience anyways, she was ready to strip down nude, show off those big tits and spread apart that plump ass! Hope you all enjoy these high resolution and very exclusive pictures of a 100% real amateur BBW woman modeling!

Name: Aris
Height: 5' 06
Employment: Grocery Market Cashier
Pictures: 500 High Resolution Pictures + More Coming!

Watch this amateur girl model nude and spread apart her hairy asshole! Aris is a very amateur girl that is 24 years old and I actually came into contact with her as a result of one of my existing models referring over to me to shoot. She had so much fun when we did out shoots in the past, so she really wanted to see her friend Aris on the website too! Aris was pretty serious looking during the modeling shoot. I don't know ....I suppose that's just the way she looks. I mean, she is a cute girl and all, but she can give you the looks that kill! Aris is a petite girl too and she has a nice set of tiny fresh titties! And oh boy ...what about the all natural and hairy asshole? Yeah, this babe sure is amateur and I had quite a lot of fun shooting her spreading apart those legs and ass cheeks! Hope you all enjoy these high resolution pictures of Aris modeling nude at this underground and homemade amateur modeling shoot!

Name: Eryka
Employment: College Student
Pictures: 700 High Resolution Pictures + More Coming!

This amateur blonde babe with tiny tits is named Eryka! She came by to do some amateur nude modeling and she also brought along a vibrator because Eryka enjoys playing with her tight pussy as often as she can! I noticed during the modeling shoot that she was getting very wet ...and boy, that wet pussy sure did put off a great smell! Hell, after she was done with the modeling shoot, I could smell the smell of pussy all around the bedroom for hours! Watch this amateur girl next door model nude and rub that vibrator all against that wet and tight pussy!

photos above used from the galleries

http://www.trueamateurmodels.com/alexis-adams.html
http://www.trueamateurmodels.com/bbw...sie-model.html
http://www.trueamateurmodels.com/ama...ris-model.html
http://www.trueamateurmodels.com/ama...yka-model.html
rayadp05 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote