View Single Post
Old 10-11-2015, 09:08 PM  
Dmitry
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by adultmobile View Post
This sufficient code system includes Dmitry offer - I never had a chance to use his software on my projects, since cam sites I directed all got custom code, or was based on old licensed code that was rewritten and no more exists now. Stories like livejasmin who started with the Firecracker etc. etc. However a russian cam studio asked us a few years ago how to open an own cam site too, I handed them Dmitry contact (mostly as being russian too - but also because I know the asian sites that run with his code since 10+ years), and he setup a nice cam site, everyone happy. The cam site ended up empty because they had not the million dollar for advertising.
Right, having only software is not enough and you still need to work hard on marketing. The same time if you go with wrong software that million might not help.

I know which website you are talking about and the owner has closed studios and now working in another type of business (not webcams). But right now we have the option to share models between WebVideo websites which would really help starting it up.
Dmitry is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote