View Single Post
Old 10-13-2015, 10:50 AM  
Adraco
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jet Set Cat View Post
Thank you Richard for a response from someone who actually did some research.

Its true business are not required to withhold from independent contractors but they are required to have the contractors SS# or FIN number and other information available for tax purposes.
Something they can not obtain from foreign workers and that is why they are required to withhold 30% of money sent to foreign workers. It’s done because once the money leaves the US they have no way of taxing it;
I don’t know what is so difficult to understand.
You are truly special!
How come they ever let you out of special ed?
I assume you still have a guardian, to watch over you and your financials so you do not fuck it up even worse?

Why don't you give the IRS a call and maybe, just maybe, they will be able to explain it in a plain enough language that even someone like you would, eventually, be able to understand.

Again, someone, who is not a US tax subject, does not pay taxes in the US nor do we submit any tax returns. There is no need for someone who is not a US tax subject to ever have to deal with the IRS. Instead, we deal with the local tax authorities of respective country. As of today, I submit to four countries already, I certainly do not need a fifth. If you were anywhere near that "jet set", you'd know that too...

Being able do walk out of the hood area, where you seem to have lived all your life, don't make you a jet setter