View Single Post
Old 10-13-2015, 01:47 PM  
Jet Set Cat
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adraco View Post
You are truly special!
How come they ever let you out of special ed?
I assume you still have a guardian, to watch over you and your financials so you do not fuck it up even worse?

Why don't you give the IRS a call and maybe, just maybe, they will be able to explain it in a plain enough language that even someone like you would, eventually, be able to understand.

Again, someone, who is not a US tax subject, does not pay taxes in the US nor do we submit any tax returns. There is no need for someone who is not a US tax subject to ever have to deal with the IRS. Instead, we deal with the local tax authorities of respective country. As of today, I submit to four countries already, I certainly do not need a fifth. If you were anywhere near that "jet set", you'd know that too...

Being able do walk out of the hood area, where you seem to have lived all your life, don't make you a jet setter
I’m beginning to enjoy this thread; it brings out those useless peanut gallery members who love to ramble on about things they are totally oblivious of but let me give it one more try.

Again, I never said someone, who is not a US tax subject, has to pay taxes, submit any tax returns or deal with the IRS in any way.

That is why the IRS says that a domestic company that obtains revenue from a foreign person/source is subject to U.S. Internal Revenue Service tax of 30% and it is the responsibility of the US Company to deduct it.
MFC seems to fit perfectly into that category and that is why I am saying they would be insane not to make that deduction.

They are required to make appropriate deductions for their employees and submit them quarterly, they are required to obtain US1099 information for their US contractors,
so are you saying that the IRS position is, just tax the money you made from US residents and forget about the foreigners?
Jet Set Cat is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote