View Single Post
Old 10-13-2015, 03:01 PM  
Adraco
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jet Set Cat View Post
I?m beginning to enjoy this thread; it brings out those useless peanut gallery members who love to ramble on about things they are totally oblivious of but let me give it one more try.

Again, I never said someone, who is not a US tax subject, has to pay taxes, submit any tax returns or deal with the IRS in any way.

That is why the IRS says that a domestic company that obtains revenue from a foreign person/source is subject to U.S. Internal Revenue Service tax of 30% and it is the responsibility of the US Company to deduct it.
MFC seems to fit perfectly into that category and that is why I am saying they would be insane not to make that deduction.

They are required to make appropriate deductions for their employees and submit them quarterly, they are required to obtain US1099 information for their US contractors,
so are you saying that the IRS position is, just tax the money you made from US residents and forget about the foreigners?
Again, you obviously have no clue what so ever.

Yes, the foreigners are not subject to US taxation. I mentioned it before, but since you seem a little slow, I dug up the link here for you, read, watch and learn:
https://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-pdf/fw8ben.pdf

And while you're at it, do give the IRS a ring or by all means, hit up MFC or Chaturbate and try to tell them they are wrong...

It is, in fact, you who look like a fool, since you have not done enough research to fully understand how it works. I didn't, however, expect anything else from an ignorant fool.