View Single Post
Old 10-13-2015, 09:41 PM  
Jet Set Cat
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adraco View Post
Again, you obviously have no clue what so ever.

Yes, the foreigners are not subject to US taxation. I mentioned it before, but since you seem a little slow, I dug up the link here for you, read, watch and learn:
https://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-pdf/fw8ben.pdf

And while you're at it, do give the IRS a ring or by all means, hit up MFC or Chaturbate and try to tell them they are wrong...

It is, in fact, you who look like a fool, since you have not done enough research to fully understand how it works. I didn't, however, expect anything else from an ignorant fool.
Wait a minute, you spoke with such authority and sounded so knowledgeable I was beginning to wonder if you were John Koskinen himself. Now the best you can do
Is post a link to form W-8BEN? I feel so let down I’m almost in tears, how am I ever going to prove my point.

By the way do you know what form W-8BEN is and its purpose? I’m sure you don’t.
So I’m going to extend you the courtesy to do a little more digging and correct yourself before I make you look like the imbecile you are.

You really are not John Koskinen, what a relief.
Jet Set Cat is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote