View Single Post
Old 10-31-2015, 08:04 AM  
EddyTheDog
Just Doing My Own Thing

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberSEO View Post
You are a happy one then. For real. I hope this will never happen to anyone in your your life.

It's called rational way of thinking. Did I say that crash is not a tragedy? I didn't, because it's definitely is a real tragedy. The only thing I wanted to say is that car accidents are much more deadly than airplane crashes. It's like AIDS. People are scared to get infected with HIV and die of it, but in fact they will die of a heart attack or a cancer. If you ask me how many HIV-positive people I meat during my life, the answer will be ZERO. Ask me how many have died of heart-related problems, cancer and car accidents, and I'll say: A LOT.
I think it may be a language issue in this case - Plane crashes are more 'DEADLY' than car crashes - However, more people die in car crashes...

In the same way that - at least in the early days - AIDS was more deadly than cancer or heart attacks.....
EddyTheDog is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote