Thread: Cam models?
View Single Post
Old 11-11-2015, 05:00 AM  
adultmobile
No, I am not banned

Industry Role:
Since a few years (let's say, since mfc+chaturbate etc. became popular), every year it gets more difficult for new cam girls to make enough money to make it worth keep online. Not only the new models, but also the old models who quit for too long, and then return back.
As a live example, I have in my skype now the following from a model who was doing decently before (just used 2 sites, chaturbate + tubecamgirl), but gone one year due to a bf, then returned now:

date: week ago
model: I am back, can you reactivate my accounts
me: ok, you can login

date: today
model: damn! all whole day on chaturbate+tubecamgirl+imlive I make only 50 cents per day... lots of people watch but no one pays... will try to signup more sites

Now, this model knows how to work, and had ok sales the past years, but, by going offline for a year, lost 99% of the regular guys, and returned like a new model. This means, not only low in ranking, as she says she got lots of viewers, but the fact no one tips (or gets those 1 token tips lol).. which you can translate into: no one regular lover.

Getting 1 token from 1000 people is 1000 token, but this is not happening, really you get 1000 people who pay nothing, and 1 only guy who sends 1000 tokens alone, if you don't get this 1 guy, the other 1000 guys are useless, as well as staying online in 1 or more cam sites.

TubeCamGirl.com
adultmobile is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote