View Single Post
Old 11-22-2015, 10:59 AM  
bronco67
Too lazy to set a custom title

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSquealer View Post
There is no such thing as "accurate enough" if you're using it for training and tracking exercise or concerned with weight loss. Either the data is right or its wrong. Either you can use it to plan your meals and workouts or you can't. Either you can rely on it for aerobic and anaerobic training or you can't. Precision matters. The info it gives isn't even close and in no universe could it be considered "accurate enough" for anyone that actually intends to use the info for an actual use.
Nothing short of medical equipment is going to give you "accurate" results. You can ballpark the figures because its not that far off. I got in pretty excellent shape by not totally trusting my Fitbit numbers, but by using it to give me a general idea of calorie expenditure. We're not splitting the atom here...

Do you even own one? Or are you even in shape? Or are you just yapping about a subject you know nothing about...as usual. You just yap a bunch of bullshit.