View Single Post
Old 11-25-2015, 05:07 PM  
Meloman
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackCrayon View Post
i'm sure there are but if i was an affiliate making that much i wouldn't stick to promoting someone elses program making them rich, i'd make my own program. how many years did it take these people to get the level of making 100k a month? perhaps im cynical but judging from sites out there these days you either have to deceive people, install things on their computer, do mailing etc to make that kind of money.
I agree that it's good to build your own product but sometimes it's just easier to promote others people's stuff. It's not like anyone can just build an AdultFriendFinder or successfull BangBro's overnight and be guaranteed its converts / earns just as well.

So if you're doing $100K month as an affiliate you're going to have to take a huge hit while you tweak your own product to profitability (if u ever do. the product could flop). Some people say fuck that I'll just keep sending as an affiliate. Less headache.
Meloman is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote