View Single Post
Old 11-27-2015, 06:54 AM  
woj
<&(©¿©)&>

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberSEO View Post
I do while you don't. You should look at that Russia sells to Turkey and what it buys from it. For example. If Russia will decide to stop buying Turkish knitwear it will compensated it with Chinese production. If they stop air flights to Turkey, the tourists will fly to Greece and Cyprus instead. Our tourists spend their money in sunny Turkey, not theirs spend it here in cold Siberia. A half of all tourists who enter their country are from Russia. Yet another example. Russia is able to provide enough of chicken meat for the internal needs. However, so companies prefer to buy the Turkish meat which is a bit cheaper (BTW it's a serious business for Turkey). What will happen if Russia stop buying it at all? I'll tell you, the internal production will grow and the GDP (a stupid measure so beloved by some people here) will grow too. So, there are no loses at all. Now tell me what exactly Turkey can do to the Russian economics? I'm not talking about mosquito bites. I'm talking about real serious economical impacts.
I don't have time to explain how trade works, you obviously don't get it, watch some youtube videos about it to learn....

you probably don't see it cause you earn in USD, but your economy is collapsing.. GDP fell 4.1% in 3rd quater, inflation is 15%+, interest rates are double digits too, USD/RUB exchange rate is up already to 66+, will likely reach 70+, if not more by the end of the year... but yea, everything is fine... ideal time to ruin relationships with another trade partners...
woj is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote