View Single Post
Old 11-27-2015, 08:03 AM  
Horatio Caine
full-time aspiring rapper

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberSEO View Post
The idiots like you, continue amazing me more and more...

The internal product has no relation to foreign currencies. For example, the rate of ruble to dollar has changed. Does it mean that volume of domestic product (the money made inside the country) has changed the same way?

A small lesson for uneducated trailer trash: counting of GDP in dollars is totally incorrect. GDP is an internal (domestic) thing and must be calculated in national currencies only (Russia is not the USA and we do not print dollars like toilet paper). Also the ways of calculation are really funny. For example the UK and Italy add prostitution and drug-trafficking into their GDP (such a clever decision!)

As about the USA, so I can easily show how its being calculated. Jack the redneck got a loan in some US bank (add this money to the US GDP), he bought a home (add this money to the US GDP), he paid taxes (add this money to the US GDP), his son joined the US army (add his salary to the US GDP) and been sent to Afghanistan (add the cost of the US Afghan company, weapon, bases etc to the US GDP). After a few months he was heroically killed there and send back to home in a coffin with stars and stripes (add the price of the coffin, transportation and funeral to the US GDP). A gravedigger was paid for it and paid his taxes as well (add this money to the US GDP). This is how GDP is being calculated. So in fact, all those cosmic and absolutely useless military expenses make your GDP higher and make your people poorer - there are no free medicine and education in the USA and a regular American lives for loans and credits (for example I have never took any credit/load in a whole my life). So forget about free medicine, forget about free education etc - your country can't afford that. Just and enjoy your huge GDP and national debt

P.S. As about bankrupts... The US debt is $16.3 trillion, 108% of GDP. You are are totally broke and owe almost to every country on the planet. In fact, the USA now belongs to China, Japan, Switzerland, Russia and other creditors: Top 10 Foreign Holders Of US Debt: China, Japan Still In The Lead

US Debt Ceiling Visualized: Stacked in $100 dollar bills @ $16.394 Trillion Dollars - and growing...

Congrats on that
oops

Foreign debt = Government Bonds = Trust

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o..._external_debt

very few buying your worthless bonds
Horatio Caine is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote